Every Steve White Construction project starts with a team of dedicated employees and we are looking for more hardworking craftsmen to expand our team. SWC offers a competitive wage as well as paid vacation and holidays after your first year. What we expect most from our team members is that they are dependable, punctual, honest, customer-oriented, and able to work independently as well as with others. You can expect from us that we will always communicate opening with you, treat you with respect, and keep you working all year long.
Positions are available immediately and are full-time. Regular hours are Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. There may be occasional overtime on weekends if we needing to meet a deadline. Wages depend on experience. You must have your own transportation, driver’s license with a clean driving record, and your own tools.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in working with us, apply by completing the online application and attach your resume if available.
Laborer / Apprentice Carpenter
If you are wanting to start a career in the trades, this is a position for you. You will work closely with our journeyman carpenters and learn all aspects of the carpentry trade including demo, cleanup, framing, and finish carpentry. You must be willing to work hard and with a great attitude…
- Minimum 4 years experience
- In all aspects of framing – from plate and layout on up through trusses, including being able to read plans.
- Finishing carpentry to include installation of doors, trim, stair railing, cabinets, and crown molding all with an eye for detail.
- Be able to work well with others.
- Make decisions, solve problems and think outside the box.
- Be able to communicate clearly with your team members including sub-contractors and our clients.